Our high quality calorifiers are used to heat and supply large quantities of water. From hotels to residential flats and even hospitals, many industries and businesses rely on our experience when it comes to calorifiers
Calorifiers are essential part of many industries and businesses. From schools to hospitals, many important institutions would not be able to function properly without them. At Cyclotherm SA our calorifiers are made to strict international standards. They’re expertly designed to heat and supply large quantities of water efficiently. All our calorifiers are manufactured from fully welded carbon steel and fitted with safety valves. Because quality is a key component of our business, every product is carefully designed in accordance with the ASME VIII Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
- Cyclotherm SA calorifiers are available in both horizontal and vertical configuration.
- Fully welded carbon steel gives them a strong and sturdy construction, and mild steel vessels are coated with Aluminium flame spray.
- Our vessels are also sealed with Sigmarite sealer as standard or with Glasflake VEF. We also have other coating options available, and these include Phenoline 1205 and Sigma Phenguard.
- Connections up to 50mm will be a heavy duty machined nipple, while larger connections will be flanged.
- Hard water elements are fitted as standard in our calorifiers. Element loading is designed for a 6 hour recovery with a 50°C temperature rise
- Every calorifier is insulated with a high quality 50mm thick IW24 fiberglass lagging and 0.6mm thick galvanized sheet metal cladding. We do have other lagging and cladding options available on request.
- Safety is always top of mind when designing our calorifiers. Each vessel is fitted with an over temperature and pressure 25mm safety valve.
- All vessels are fitted with a dual control and overriding thermostat.
- The standard working pressure of our calorifiers is 400 Kpa, but higher pressures are also available on request.
- The control panel on our calorifiers is manufactured by an approved manufacturer to SANS10142-1 / SANS1473-1 and SANS60439-1 for vessel or wall mounting.
- Vessel mounted control panels are pre-wired by our team in our factory, while wall mounted panels have to be wired by a clients qualified electrician on site.
- All control panels are fitted with following features:
- A door interlock isolator.
- Three phase contactors per element.
- A single phase circuit breaker per element leg.
- A 6 amp single phase control circuit breaker.
- LED pilot lights.
- A suitably sized IP65 electric orange enclosure.
Cyclotherm SA also has additional electrical accessories available on request. These include ammeters, voltmeters, time and bypass switches, stepped control and low water protection.
Because our team values quality and safety, all vessels that leave our factory are supplied with a data book consisting of following:
- Third party pressure test certificate and certificate of compliance.
- ISO quality control plan.
Sales Order Form
Interested in this Product or Service? Complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.